
Sometimes it's easy to forget in all the hustle and bustle where it is that we live. Sometimes you have to remember to slow down, take a big breath and just look around you.
That's what I did the other week when Shane dropped me off at that National Mall on the way to class. I found a warm bench and just took in the sights.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
No Way, We Live in DC??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ivy-- YEAH!! I'm so glad that you posted NEW posts! I look almost every day ... hoping for an update! Wish I had known you were in SC -- I could've scooted up just to visit you -- it's only about 3 hours away! Keep me posted if you come down again! Hope all is going well for both of you! -- Lots of Love - Rach
Post a Comment