Cousin Brad Erickson and his wife, Julie, welcomed their second child into the world this past week. Little Ivy Maurine has dark hair and skin, according to her dad, which means she's pretty much looks like her gorgeous mom.

7 lbs, 21"Born 12/13/07
I have to admit I'm excited to think there's someone else with my name around. I've met a few randomly in my life but never had a conversation with one. Even more fun -- "Ivy Maurine" sounds an awful lot like "Ivy Jeanne."

2 comments:
Ives -- How exciting! You definitely deserve to have someone named after you! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! -- We need to chat and catch up soon! -- Call me when you have a break! - Love ya - Rach
How fun to have another Ivy. I actually have that on my list of girls names, but Ellie won this time.
Post a Comment