Last Saturday Shane and I decided to take a day trip before school and work took over our lives once more. So we hopped in the car and two hours or so later we pulled up in the heart of Philadelphia to check out the birthplace of our nation.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Day in Philadelphia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad you guys got to take a nice trip together! They are the best ... HOPEFULLY we can chat again soon! -- Love you guys - Rachel
Hope you guys got a philly cheesesteak whilst you were there! You look fabulous!
Your trip looked so fun! Way to sneak in some quality couple time while you could. Can't wait to see you guys again!
It has been so long since I have seen you or talked to you. I miss you. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? Can't wait to meet your cute hubbie
Post a Comment