My mom sent this around via e-mail and I thought it was a wonderful reminder of who we are and what our purpose is in this life. It's an excerpt from a BYU devotional talk given by Elder F. Enzio Busche of the Quorum of the Seventy back in May 1996.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Advice for Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey hey hey! I really love that talk/devotional thought. Amy sent it to me and it was just what I needed at the moment. How are you? I'm sorry I forgot to email you back. Things are good...somewhat. We still have no idea what we're doing and they've cut Geof.'s hours back so he's making even less than before (if that's even possible). I guess we just need to step it up spiritually in order to be more aware of our blessings, right?
I love it! how did you get to post that video to your blog? I'm trying to steal it for a new blog I started. email me ahcastor@gmail.com
Come on Ive! An update PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment