My mother came out for a visit last month -- we were so excited to have her! It was the first time she'd seen our little apartment and I think it was the first time I've ever really had her to myself (not an easy trick to pull off, with nine other siblings around). The first weekend she was in town we spent three days in the Big Apple, did our share of shopping and some sightseeing, and topped things off by finally seeing "Wicked" on Broadway.
scary picture of me but my mom is super cute -- we're at the Trump Tower sitting in the rooftop garden
Gershwin Theather -- home of "Wicked" (we practically ran all the way there through Times Square -- running late from our afternoon shopping spree, but we made it with time to spare)
so I made him join me on the other side of the camera (he gets all the credit for the cool photos taken that weekend)







4 comments:
Thanks for the update!! We need to catch up asap! Miss ya and love ya - Rach
I don't know if you'll ever read this since you've posted a few times since.., but I LOVe the pics! So fun. I'm extremely jealous. How was the show??
So what did you think?? I was just in NYC this weekend and wish we could've seen Wicked (I've seen it before) but couldn't afford the tickets :( Hope you loved it!
ahhh, what a fun time with your Mom! It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you got some one on one time with her!
Post a Comment