Sunday, January 4, 2009

white christmas



for the first time ever, i can say that my christmas truly was white. as most everyone knows, winter storms dumped snow all over the western united states during the holiday season and rexburg, idaho was no exception. for shane, it was just a normal winter snowstorm but for me, it was a cold but beautiful christmas treat. i wish i had taken some pictures of the many feet of snow just outside the front door but all we have are a few shane took while skiing with his sisters.

either way, it was a nice way to spend the holidays -- all bundled up near the fireplace, watching movies, reading books, soaking in some family time and sipping hot cocoa. not bad at all.

2 comments:

The Krages said...

Those are beautiful pics! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you! If you want to talk about birthing sometime call me! 619-490-5243. I am pretty free! I can't believe your already at 30 weeks! Congrats! parenthood is the best thing in the world!:)

Alex said...

Oh I see you guys came to Idaho and didn't tell us. I can't believe you. Shane is going to get his butt kicked the next time I see him. Where did you guys go skiing? Targhee?? If so that means double trouble for you!!!!! Just kidding.
Hope all is going good for you. How is the pregnancy going? Good I hope. Take care! Amy Orton