

in the midst of all the holiday fun, we managed to pose for a few pics while with my family here in california -- quite the feat considering there are 10 siblings, three brothers-in-law and two grandchildren to keep up with (although on sibling, chad, is currently serving a mission in mexico).
we'll post more from our christmas adventures once we get home. hope everyone had a merry christmas!
(you can view more pics from the photo shoot on my sister's blog here)
Monday, December 28, 2009
family picture time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute! They turned out great. Tell your family hi. Glad you are having a great time!
sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous - yes girl, i'm talking about you!!! love your hair cut!!!!
What a beautiful family! Your little Christian guy gets cuter by the minute. He looks so much like you! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your Christmas adventures!
Hey Ivy Jean!! Are we going to see you this weekend?! I really hope so, okay? Also, I borrowed a few jackets of yours and that DARLING H&M denim skirt that I hope to some day own..? (; No, I didn't take them home. Just borrowed them when I was up there. Hope all is well!
Seriously cute pictures guys!
Beautiful pics Ivy! You are as beautiful as ever!
those are GREAT pics!
Post a Comment