a couple of weeks ago, christian and i made our way across the border to maryland to bake bread with our good friends the christensens.
while there we took advantage of a nearby playground and christian happily tried to keep up with the "big kids" -- ches and ellie christensen. (sadly, i didn't think to get any of me with my dear friend tiana and her cute prego belly!)*
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Seriously, Christian is all ready walking? When did he grow up? How fun for you to hang out with T and her kids! So awesome!
Great pics! I am so glad you posted these. You guys are welcome to come up again anytime!!
So are the Christensens renting in that complex or do they own a condo? Do they like Maryland? Christian is such a babe, keep posting the blurry pictures -- we want to see him in action!
You know, the pics look good. I was actually thinking, "did she find her camera charger?". Funny..
Come down and visit! Geof. and I have been talking about trading on weekends since we're both going crazy and realize that we can't do all that we want to with 3 kids. So, maybe we could meet up at IKEA sometime soon (I'm ALWAYS up for Ikea)?
Post a Comment