Wednesday, April 21, 2010

toothy, goofy grin

Check out our one-year-old's toothy, goofy grin this morning. I got so spend some extra time at home with him before work and he was all smiles.

Notice he's folding his arms. For some reason he's been doing that a lot lately, not just when we coax him to do it to pray. He'll walk around the house with his hands clasped and arms folded, all the while trying to stay balanced. He's so funny to just sit back and watch -- a constant source of joy and entertainment.

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

ah, he's just trying to always have a prayer in his heart!

Jones said...

Very cute! Eamon does something similar. He walks around either holding one arm with the opposite hand or holding one hand behind his back...I wonder what he's thinking?

Melissa said...

ADORABLE!

Laura said...

just too cute! I can just picture him trying to keep his balance while walking with those pudgy arms folded. ah, love it!