Saturday, May 8, 2010

mother's day

I'm lame. Mother's Day totally snuck up on me. Between law school finals and birthday celebrations, I didn't even see it coming.

I'd so love to surprise my sweet mom with these fun flowers to brighten up her "surprise" breakfast in bed.

And maybe even make her a cute little pin to wear at church like this one or this one.

But since my mother lives on the other coast, I'll have to settle with mailing her a card and bringing her a gift when we visit in a few weeks (fingers crossed). (Besides, we all know she's really only looking forward to getting a special phone call from her missionary son on Monday. Wish i could tune in!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy (late) Mother's Day! You're one awesome momma and I hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for the link to the flower tutorial -- I'm always on the lookout for cute things to make; I'm too cheap to buy anything. Love ya Ives!