Tuesday, August 17, 2010

love it: boden's new fall line

Recently I spent a good portion of my evening drooling over Boden's new fall collection catalogue. The new line up has so many pretty pieces I'd love to add to my wardrobe. Boden has become one of my favorite places to find a new dress or wardrobe ideas. I love all the color and the high quality fabric. My favorite piece right now is probably the green Audrey dress (upper right) -- no surprise, I'm sure, to those who know I rarely can resist anything in green. But actually, I'd love to see it in a bright violet, just for kicks. It just looks so cozy but still sophisticated -- so Audrey, I guess you could say. That ruffly gray coat with the peter pan collar is definitely on my wish list as well.

{One hint when shopping Boden: never buy anything full price -- there's always a deal floating around or soon to appear -- often packaged with free shipping too.}

1 comment:

Webster Family said...

you are always so stinkin' adorable. Next time you are in town, I'm going to have you be my personal shopper. :)