For some reason, I was super productive this weekend. Could I be nesting already? Or maybe I just got that extra kick of third-trimester energy? Either way, I'll take it.
- kicking has intensified, so much that my stomach is now a distraction at church and other public forums (I love the reassurance that comes with such movement but it makes me think we may have another very energetic little boy on our hands)
- feeling the baby up in my ribs, which means i get achy if i have to sit for long (like during my evening commute which comes close to being an hour and a half on a typical day -- doesn't that make you want to move to DC??)
- doc says I'm measuring small but I feel plenty big; I've already put on more weight at this point that I did with Christian (unfortunately)
- I wake up with achy legs and deal with the occasional charlie horse in the early morning hours before getting out
- still running, for now; I even ordered some maternity running capris so I have no excuses (my shorts are starting to bunch up -- not attractive or comfortable)
- hormones seem a little over the top -- my skin is breaking out again and I was unusually unhappy and short-tempered last week
- and, yes, there's now a definite blind spot below my belly, soon I won't be able to see my feet at all

3 comments:
oh i soooo don't miss the leg cramps. I was thinking about that this morning when I found a bottle of mom's homeopathic cramping pills... belly looks cute i think the photo turned out good! Now you just need one with your haircut!
You're still so TINY!! And I can't believe already 30 weeks!! Keep up the running ... you will be so glad!
How AWESOME that you are still able to run!!!
Post a Comment