Monday, November 21, 2011

40 weeks




Just to prove that I did finally get ready for the day, even if I was told to "work from home" and didn't take a shower till lunchtime.

So as of this post, there's no bebe yet. Just as I expected. I have to admit that as excited as I am to meet this little guy I'm also grateful for some extra time to get my act together and prep for birthing.

There were some contractions Friday night, for maybe about two hours, but I was so exhausted that I fell asleep and when they didn't wake me up I knew it was a false alarm (at least my body is "practicing," right?).

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

You look way too cute to be ready to deliver. Maybe if you look a little more disheveled he'll come? ;) Love ya~ good luck!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

YAY!! You made it to 40 weeks! AND you look AWESOME-ly SMALL! Way to go for exercising all the way to the end - I'm so PROUD of you! Now just can't wait to hear how it all went and see pictures! HUGS and Good luck!

Brooke said...

you look great... even working from home! I hope everything went great with the delivery, and can't wait to meet your new little man!

cameron said...

First off, that looks nothing like you... I guess it's been way too long. Second, you don't gain a pound in your face.. lucky.