We've been down here off and on visiting Shane since the beginning of November. But it wasn't until this past month that we really got a chance to look around and spend more quality time down here -- since I no longer go to the office every day.
It's really a charming place. I can see why people love living here. So much character. Unfortunately with the colder weather we haven't explored as much as we were hoping. Thankfully we've found some indoor places for getting our wiggles out -- don't laugh, but one of those places has been Chik-fil-A. We really lucked out though because our friends, the Watts, are going to school at UVA and we've been able to tag along with them several time which has helped kept us sane.
Our favorite places to hang out ended up being the Children's Discovery Museum, Bounce'N'Play and the Watts' apartment.

chik-fil-a firemen (and women) appreciation day
at the children's discovery museum -- i want to make one of these for our home

more museum fun

this thing would suck up balls and scarves and shoot them back out -- C was obsessed

a carousel you can push (genius!) / bowling with daddy
me with my mini-me (according to my mom) / C's cute bowling shoes



1 comment:
I love the Discovery Children's Museum - we have one here. We haven't been for a long time though - I need to be a better mom and get the kids out and do things! Thanks for being an inspiration. As always! :)
Post a Comment