Not wanting to make this blog too political or anything, I will admit that Shane and I were quite disappointed to watch Mitt Romney drop-out of the presidential race last week during his CPAC speech. He was someone both of our bosses backed too, which was kind of interesting. We even have bumper stickers on our cars (we felt like we had to step up our support after Mike Huckabee took Iowa).
Anyway, that being said, I'm not sure who to vote for tomorrow in the Virginia Primary. Do I vote for a Democrat and hope that means Mitt has a fighting chance in 2012? Do I support Ron Paul, who doesn't have a chance but is definitely preferred over John McCain and Huckabee? Hmmm...decisions, decisions. Hard to get excited about casting a vote at all, actually.
In the meantime, here's a cheesy video a Mitt supporter put together to get his fans pumped up for 2012:
Even if you aren't a Romney fan you have to admit, his CPAC speech was pretty darn sweet.
1 comment:
We had the same dilemma come Potomac Tuesday...I voted for Romney just to clear my conscience. I was pretty bummed that I didn't get to vote for him when it would have counted.
Post a Comment