Sunday, February 10, 2008

Murder Mystery, Italian-Style

Last night Shane and I went to our first Murder Mystery dinner party. Neither of us really knew what to expect but we ended up having a great time. The other three couples participating did a spendid job playing their parts and we did our best to keep up. Shane was Marco Roni, the soccer-star wannabe who waits tables at the family's Italian restaurant to please his father. I was a fortune-telling gypsy, the best friend and astrology consultant of Marco's mother Rosa. I won't give the outcome away in case you play the same game at some point in the future, but Marco's father, Pepi Roni, was the murder victim.


I was able to snap a shot of our costumes before heading out the door. You can't really get the full affect because we didn't have time to set up the shot but I'm wearing an array of mismatching clothing and jewelry while Shane was quite comfy in his English soccer jersey, running pants and tennis shoes.

3 comments:

Tiana said...

Sounds like a blast. I have always wanted to do one of those.

The Gilberts said...

I'm so glad you wore the wrap! How are you liking it?

ivyjeanne said...

Yes, the wrap worked out well. I still need to wear it to church on of these days. I did take it on our staff retreat in January -- wore it to the fancy dinner that night and got some compliments. Thanks again for the gift.