Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby-Naming Wizard

I should probably preface this post by saying: No, we are NOT expecting. This is a site Shane pointed out to me a while back and I was having fun playing around on it earlier this evening. I figure it's worth linking to because so many of our friends and family are in their child-bearing years. And besides, this is just plain entertaining!

Here's the website: http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html

It's a great tool to help you figure out how popular a certain name is now a days (in case you are like me and don't want your kid to be known as "so-and-so" plus their last initial throughout elementary school.)

Now get to it. You know you want to.

1 comment:

Webster Family said...

we have used this site with both kiddos...of course we knew alexander would be popular but oh well. it's fun to play around on too!