Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday Gathering

Well, I, Ivy, attempted to make an Easter Sunday dinner just like my mother would make if she had been back East for the occasion. Was I successful? Well, that's another story. The best part was probably the orange rolls and then the peach trifle we had for dessert (which was a group effort anyway).

Below are pictures of the dinner crew, which consisted of Miss Emily Gerratt, a treasured friend, and the Gilbert's -- my sister, Chelsea, and her husband, Justin (who recently found out they are expecting the first Glen and Amy Sellers' grandchild).

Em and I smile for the camera

the beaming parents-to be

cute Emily and her curls

Shane cracking me up as he refuses
to give a "real" smile for the camera

3 comments:

Megan Guerrero said...

umm you look hot! i like the dark hair going on... and the apartment looks nice! when are you going to send out some pictures??

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Ivy -- so excited to see what's going on with you guys! I'm sure the dinner was the best Shane and the gang have ever have! Love you guys -- Rachel

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm glad you two found us! We saw people were coming to our blog from yours, so that's how we found you. We've linked back to you and enjoyed reading up on you. Sounds like things are going well, really glad to hear it.