Most of you have heard by now that my sister, Chelsea and her husband, Justin are expecting their first in November. And just this week they found out that little Gilbert junior is a little boy.
This is nephew number five for Shane and I, so no nieces yet on either side. Which is kind of fun to think about, actually. Now I'm wondering if he'll be a cute tow-head blonde like the rest (especially if he takes after his mother). Check them out, all blondes thus far:
Haidean and Wyatt with Shane at our wedding reception
Dustin, all geared up and ready to ride
Tayson climbing along with Grandma Larsen's help
And, of course, the littlest Sellers sibling is about as blonde as they get:

2 comments:
Dustin looks like a great little cowboy.
I can't wait to see Tanner with his nephew.
I imagine that the Larsens are waiting Shivy to balance out their family tree.
Chelsea and I have 4/2 nieces to nephews. Thus, we see little Mr. Gilbert as a much needed equitable balance of testosterone. Besides, boys are great and we need a new generation of missionaries to build up the Kingdom.
Good point about the missionaries. I was just thinking that maybe that's why soooooooooo many of my good friends have had boys first -- there's a whole new generation rising up to preach the gospel to all the earth.
Post a Comment