I know, I know -- we haven't been very good bloggers lately. My excuses:
1) My laptop decided to crash last month and I still can't get it to load WindowsXP -- and with Shane and his computer across the country I have no access to the blog when I get home at night.
2) When blogging is part of your job description it's hard to get excited about writing for your own blog after working on the senator's all day. The last thing my eyeballs want to see when I get home is another computer screen. I must be getting old.
But, alas, I will try to step it up. Hopefully I can get my computer back on track within the week. (As for Shane, he's living, eating and breathing chemistry and physics 24/7 this summer so he's off the hook.)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Excuses, Excuses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, it's been so long! I miss you tons. We really need to chat and catch up soon.
Post a Comment