Monday, September 22, 2008

Favorite Pics From California

My siblings are growing up so fast. I was fortunate enough to make it out to California last month for a visit. It was fun to see improvements made to the new house -- landscaping added, etc. -- but the highlight of the trip was definitely all the time I got to spend with family and a few dear friends.

I wish I had taken more pictures, but here's a sampling:

nat, me, katy

dylan and lenox

tanner sprawled out like the cat

with grandma sellers after lunch with her and grandpa

maya curled up on guess who's bed?

chad heading to his first college class ever

grandpa wiley vs. grandpa sellers after fhe

me, just out of bed, with my handsome bro, tim

natalie cuddling crawford

meredith and me

and again...

katybug unwinding after school

tanner picking up the cats yet again (he just can't resist, luckily they are pretty patient)

dylan strumming his guitar

5 comments:

Darla said...

What's up with Dylan? What is he, like 16 or something?? CRAZY!! I love the pics, Ivy! I miss your fam! Amy and my mom are watching Dayne and June for a week while Cole, Geof. and I (and some of Geof.'s fam) go to Disneyworld. So I'll be flying the girls down conference weekend and staying for a few days. I think I'll be able to go to Chelsea's shower. Are you gonna go?? Just hopeful wishing.
Also, we've haven't had much luck in the job hunting, but Geof. does get a raise in December with his airline, and we figure, if a better looking CAREER (not just a high paying job) doesn't come up before Dec., then we're moving back to VA. I don't know, I'm torn because I LOVE the west coast and definately want to end up here, but I'm not done at all with the east. I didn't see much of anything when I was out there and we made such dear friends. Anyway, sorry to post so long. I hope we can see you soon!

Darla said...

hopeful THINKING, I meant.

cameron said...

ah!!! THEY ARE ALL SO OLD NOW!!!! CRAZY CRAZY!

Tiana said...

I can't believe how quickly those guys are growing up!! I still remember when Meredith was born! It was great to see those pics.

Unknown said...

go grandpa wiley!