The other week, President Bush welcomed President Kuofor of Ghana to the White House. A few of my Senate colleagues and I were fortunate enough to be offered tickets for the early morning event. It was a gorgeous morning out on the White House lawn.

What a perfect way to start the week, eh?

All members of the military were present to participate in the ceremony.

President Bush, alongside President Kuofor, made the rounds, waving at the people.

Hard to see but Bush is speaking now at the podium.

These cute Ghanaian women were willing to let us take a picture of them in their gorgeous attire.

And I think this guy here just wanted a picture with some American girls...
2 comments:
Oh, I HOPE we can go back east!!
Ivy!!! I found you from Peach's blog. You look amazing, and so happy! How fun that you live in Washington DC...crazy where life takes us! Thought I'd say hi!
Post a Comment