Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Larsen

just wanted to share some exciting news in our lives: shane and i are expecting a little baby boy this spring. around march 26, to be a little more exact. we wish we could tell you all in person but we figure at least this way you hear the news from us and not just through the grapevine.

baby larsen appears to be healthy and strong and measuring right on schedule. he's been especially active in the past week or so and we've enjoyed feeling him kick and squirm. as for us, well, let's just say the news hasn't completely hit us yet but we're definitely anxious to meet this little guy.

we can hardly believe we'll be 23 weeks pregnant come thanksgiving. time sure flies as you get older. ;)

9 comments:

Megan Erickson said...

congratulations.. I had no idea you were pregnant and then you asked me about daiper bags.. I should have got a clue huh!! Jordan will be jealous.. he wants a boy so bad! So I am actually working on coming up with a daiper bag.. similar to my pleated bag but with a lot more pockets!! Congrats again!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Shane and Ivy ... congrats again ... now we can't wait to see pictures of your TUMMY! Hope you post some soon... as I'm sure you will be the cutest pregnant girl in town!

The Gilberts said...

Yeah! The news is out! I thought I was going to burst... Jackson is looking forward to wrestling with "Shane Jr."

{autie} said...

So fun, Ives!!! Congrats!

Erin said...

I have been waiting for this day!! How awesome, I knew it would have to be coming soon. And a little boy! Ivy, you will have so much fun. I know you've always had little ones around growing up but this will be such a unique experience for both of you, how great!! Who would've thought in that tiny piso in La Palma on exchanges that me, Andrea, and you would be having Jan., Feb., and March babies in '09? It's so great having girlfriends to share the fun with. Love you, Hna., hope everything is going great with your pregnancy!

Laura said...

Congratulations you two! We're so excited you're having a boy! We hope all is well with you guys...we can't wait to see some pics!

Amy said...

Hey, Congrats!! I hope you don't mind - Janalyn told me about your blog so I had to check it out. We are excited for you guys. You will both be wonderful parents. You had better let us know when you guys are in Rexburg next so we can come visit you. Hope all is going well with both of you. Take care.

Melissa said...

WOW!! Congrats to you guys! Everyone is finally having babies! YAY!

In a nut shell... said...

How exciting! Congrats! :)