my mom spoiled me with an olian silk maternity dress i'd been drooling over in a magazine and i've been promising her a picture. so here i am, jan. '09, seven months prego.
every time i find an excuse to put it on i feel like a princess dressed up for a ball. love it.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
the dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so glad you posted a picture because you forgot to show me it while I was there! You look beautiful!!!!!
IVY!! Finally some Prego pictures!! you look adorable... and i love the bangs. have they been that short for a while??
How pretty! You are tiny ... and probably are the same size as me at 6 months! Can't wait to see your little guy ... any names yet? Looks like you had a nice time with Wendy visiting! Love ya!
Look at you hot mama! You should be modeling that dress in the mag you found it in. You seriously look so cute! I'm so glad you finally posted a pic of you and your babe-on-the-way. (I know it's weird and awkward to pose by yourself showing off a pregnant belly).
You look so great! Love the dress! We are so excited for you!
Beautiful!! You look fabulous as always.
darling, darling, darling.. and still soooooooo skinny... looks so comfy too.. so soft on teh skin.. fun to have mom that spoils
You're pregnant, really?? (; You're tiny! Does that bug you..? sorry! You look beautiful, of course.
I seriously love this dress! What a great mom you've got!
Post a Comment