Tuesday, March 17, 2009

lds church goes youtube

a couple of weeks ago shane and i logged onto lds.org and were quite excited to see that the church is now hosting a youtube page with official "mormon messages" posted to balance out the misleading anti-mormon videos constantly drifting across the internet.

messages like this one from president hinckley are truly inspiring:

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing this. It made me cry. I love the message. By the way I was just wondering if I could get your email address. I was also wondering where you were living, city wise. Anyway hope all is going well. Only a few more days and your lives will chage forever. But it is an awesome change. Good Luck. You will both make wonderful parents.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

1 week to go!! Can't wait to see your little guy!! Any names? And can you post one last prego picture! I'm sure you are so adorably cute! Hugs - Rach