Thursday, April 9, 2009

new addition

baby boy larsen
born wednesday, april 8 @ 2:19 a.m. est.
7 lbs, 12 oz. & 20 inches long
healthy, happy & home

17 comments:

Jones said...

congrats! we'll have to chat later about your labor/delivery. he's a cutie, can't wait to meet him in person!

Jill said...

Adorable.

Congratulations.

Larsen Clan of the West said...

Ivy and Shane- I'm so happy he's here. He is so darling. Can't wait to see you all soon.

cameron said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! He is dang cute. I am excited for you guys. Hooray for all those sleepless nights!! Just kidding. Hope all is well for you guys. Take care!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Take care.

Britni said...

Congrats!! Does baby boy Larsen mean he doesn't have a name yet :)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Ivy, Shane and baby! Yippe! We're so glad he's here ... and can't wait to hear all about him/your labor and delivery and his name! We love you guys and are so excited for you ... what a doll! And "our boys" will just be about 3 weeks apart! College roommates ??? Love to each of you!

Ashleigh said...

He's beautiful!! Congrats!

Levi and Amanda said...

So you probably don't remember me but we were in the high school orchestra together for 3 years (I'm a year older than you). I was in the viola section :-) I found your blog via a few other old Folsomites.

I just wanted to congratualte you on your sweet baby boy! Enjoy every minute of it!

~Amanda (Rader)Dayley

Laura said...

congratulations! what a sweet litte guy!!!

ash said...

Congrats!!! We are sooo excited he's here. You will be great parents. Having kids is the best blessing in the world. They bring such a special spirit to your home. I'm excited to see him some day. You better let us know when you are coming out to visit and we can all get together!
Love ya!
Ashley, Justin and Zach

Peruch Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you two. Have fun and enjoy being parents.

Chelsea and Rusty said...

Congrats! we are so happy for you guys!

{autie} said...

so fun!!! congrats, guys, cant wait to see more pics!

Melissa and Jason said...

Congratulations! You are in for a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

We are very happy for you guys. I think he and Jackson look alike. Jackson is going to love having a cousin his own age.