Thursday, March 25, 2010

c'mon, get happy

It's Thursday. I LOVE Thursdays. It's truly my favorite day of the week. There's just something about knowing an entire weekend is before you, and yet, you haven't quite started it yet. On Thursdays I feel like I can do anything -- conquer the world -- because the next day is Friday and then Saturday. I LOVE that feeling.

So, I'm counting down the minutes till I get to leave the office. And listening to Brandi Carlyle on pandora. Have you heard her? I love her voice and style. This song of hers in particular makes me happy:


Let me know if it makes you happy, too.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Definitely makes me happy too!
And...nothing like having the weekends to look forward to!

Darla said...

Thursdays are MY favorite day, too! I LOVE them! And I'm now going to listen to this song..