With the change in the weather for the better (with the exception of today's rainy forecast), it got me thinking about updating our summer wardrobes. I snagged some super cute polos for Christian at H&M on Friday and now I'm thinking he needs would look adorable in some Saltwaters (I already have a pair so we may be twinners).
And for me, well, according to Shane I have a ZILLION pair of sandals already but these Ssekos have been on my mind for a while and I just might have to have them {good thing my birthday is coming up soon, right?}. I may even be willing to part with an older pair in order to justify yet another sandal purchase.
Bonus: you can purchase different colored ribbons to swap in and change things up (like this lovely looking green). Even better: all the sandals are made by Ugandan women working to send themselves through college. {Look, now i really HAVE to purchase them!} Read the story behind the sandals here.
Monday, March 22, 2010
time for summer sandals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you've definitely opened my eyes to something exciting and appealing ... a new WANT for sure!
Those look like your feet, Ivy! Are you sure you haven't already bought them?! (;
Post a Comment