Christian and I got to slip out to California last week for a visit with my side of the family. He had a great time getting to know everyone again and enjoyed being part of all the action. He helped Grandpa Glen feed the chickens and gather eggs; he went for a ride on a quadrunner; he sipped his first jamba juice smoothie...
he went swimming in an outdoor pool for the first time; he chased, cornered and cuddled the dog and both cats...
he giggled his head off with his aunts and read new books with his Grandma Amy...
he splashed around a bubble bath with his cousin, Jackson and quickly became a pro at sliding down the stairs with him to get to the game room...he learned to hit a tennis ball with his Uncle Dylan and tossed around a ping-pong ball with his Uncle Tanner...
he met little Violet Jeanne Webster (a request for their betrothal is currently pending) and enjoyed some fantastic Chinese food with his great-grandparents...
he went on his first camping trip and ate his first s'more; he threw rocks on the river bank and slid down a water slide...
and the list goes on and on...Thanks for the many sweet memories, Sellers gang. We miss you already.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
back from california
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. Christian is so cute. I can't believe he is a year old already. Hope you all are doing well. We love you guys!!
What fun! I'm so glad we got to see you guys...although I wish I'd have done smore's on Mon! They sound SO delicious right now! Glad you got home safe!! Can't wait to see you again!
I am so jealous. I want to go back "home" and visit!
Looks like a fabulous time!!!
Looks like a fabulous time!!!
Oh I'm so glad you got to go!! Looks like it all worked out and that you had a GREAT time!!
LOVE LOVE the last picture of the two of you! What a fun post and so many fun memories for you and him! HUGS!
Geez, that post got me all teary-eyed. I miss your fam, Ivy! I miss Gma and Gpa! And I miss Camp Nauvoo! Can't wait to go in a few weeks!! You guys need to come down THIS WEEKEND and see us since I'm leaving next Thursday...please? (;
Wow - what a fun trip! SO many firsts for the little guy! You look amazing, Ives. In that last pic you look so much like your lovely Mother.
Post a Comment