Thursday, June 17, 2010

one little monkey jumping on the bed




Recently, Christian got a new crib recently and he was super-excited. Well, I should say he finally got a crib. He's been sleeping in a pack'n'play in our room almost his entire life. I thought he'd have a hard time adjusting to life in his own room, but he's doing just fine. If anything, Shane and I are the ones having a hard time adjusting. It's weird not to see him pop up out of his crib in the early hours of the morning begging to sneak into our bed. The other night he wasn't sleeping well and it was kind of fun to have him nestled in between us like old times.

3 comments:

The Gilberts said...

I can't get the videos to play. But I am very excited that you know longer have him in your bedroom-- not sure how you made it this long. Couples need to have alone space! Hopefully you will enjoy the switch as much as Christian!

The Gilberts said...

I can't get the videos to play. Bummer :( But I am very excited that you no longer have him in your bedroom-- not sure how you made it this long. Couples need to have alone space! Hopefully you will enjoy the switch as much as Christian!

The Gilberts said...

the first comment has a typo-- can you delete this and that?