Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ranunculus

Ranunculus. Now that five times fast.
These just might be my new favorite flower. How have I never heard of them before?They are related to buttercups but kind of remind me of peonies, which I adore.Either way, they are probably the best flower purchase I've ever made. I picked them up for $5 at Trader Joe's and they've beautified our home for two weeks now. Score.

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Ohhh I lve those! I may need to try to find some! Glad you made it home safe the other day! Was that just yesterday? And I hope Christian is feeling better. Stay warm out there!

aimee and aaron said...

love, love, love ranunculus! i went to a flower store yesterday looking for them. i was sorely disappointed when i realized they are a spring time flower and i couldn't have them in my bridal bouquet. enjoy!

Darla said...

Nice! $5? I'm buying some! I love the angle of that shot, too. Perfect! Your blog posts have been so fun to read, Ives! Congrats of Shane getting close to graduation (!!) and it must be the fact you're so gorgeous that you get down (even more) when you have less than perfect days. It hasn't been that long since I've seen you and you looked GOOD to me! (:

Megan Guerrero said...

took your advice! i put some in a planter outside my front door--they are so cute!