With Christian's Aunt Nancy in town for graduation, Shane and I were able to escape for a quick weekend getaway. It was short but so nice to "check out" of the craziness that is life in D.C. for a bit. The hotel we stayed at was so well hidden we felt like we were almost in an alternate universe. It was fabulous. So peaceful and calm -- and still so colonial Virginia. :)
Of course, we can't thank Nancy enough to watching Christian for us. It was such a comfort to know that he was in such good hands.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
weekend getaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait to hear all about! What a great way to celebrate!!
hello stinker-- whats the name of the hotel??? haha and did shane graduate then?
Ah, sorry, it was the Marriott out in Chantilly -- honestly, I think we'd do it again if we needed to "escape" but didn't have the time to travel.
JEALOUS
Post a Comment