Tuesday, August 30, 2011

forever21 find

I've had a bit more time for playing and shopping this month (gotta love August recess).

The other day I was at the mall and popped into Forever21, hoping to find a blouse I spotted on Pinterest. (Have you ever tried to find something specific in that store? It's near impossible, kind of like H&M. I realized after plowing through several racks that I would do better to call with the item number to confirm it's even in the store before wasting anymore time.)

But, alas, all was not lost. I discovered a whole table of striped cardigans and sweaters, and left a very happy customer. I probably should be cutting down on the horizontal stripes at this point in my pregnancy, but who can resist when they start at $12.90? So I thought I'd share my fab find before they disappear.

Here's a small sampling, but there were adorable cardigans in all combinations and also v-necks with wide rugby stripes -- way more than you'll find online. Bring on the fall!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Great finds Ivy! I may have to slip over there and check it out.

stephanie and sean said...

sweet blog ivy!! i can't wait to catch up :) i'm so excited for your new little wee one! okay, the wraps are crazy delicious. as for the chipotle sauce. i purchased a can of chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. i chopped a few up (depending on how hot you like it) and blended it with some mexican crema (you can just use sour cream) and some milk to thin it out, using a hand blender (basically to make it the consistency of a salad dressing). I also sauteed some onions and the black beans with a little of the adobe sauce. the first time i made it was without the chipotle cream sauce, and i tried putting some minced chipotle peppers in with the black beans/onions, but found that i wanted a little something extra :) mashing up the avocado and smearing it on the wrap also helped distribute some of the creaminess. let me know what you think!!

cameron said...

i've got to learn this pintrest.... wow! five miles... you are crazy girly... crazy girly....