So I'm making my way around the interwebs again.
My blogging died off while in California -- not for lack of trying but because my parents still have DSL and while it works fine for streaming video and surfing the web, it does not work fine for uploading photos. That post about Chad's first day back took like three days. Not even kidding.
I took so many photos I can't wait to share. Even if just so my mom can relive the whole trip. ;) We had a great time and were definitely spoiled by our hosts.
In the meantime, I just found out about NieNie's latest miracle, which I missed while "out" of the blogging circuit. Funny how that makes me so happy and I don't even know her.
It's such a nice reminder that miracles still happen and inspires me to keep expecting one (or two or three) for our family as we continue the job hunt.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
playing catch up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment