Tuesday, December 20, 2011

brothers

I love these pictures from the first time Christian met his little baby brother. You can tell Christian wasn't quite sure what to think when the little guy was squirming in his arms but he was so calm and sweet and made a point to show him the balloons he had picked out for him.

So far Christian has done pretty well with Pierce. He doesn't like to hear him cry so he's quick to come tell me that "he's not happy" and to tell me "he's hungry" and tug me over to feed him. He insists on holding him at least once every day. He oohs and ahhs over Pierce and when he gets his fill he tells me that "he's heavy" and waits for me to take him back. Then he's off to destroy roam the apartment once more.

1 comment:

The Gilberts said...

Cute brothers! I'm excited for this next round-- I hope both kids are excited about the new baby.