Monday, January 16, 2012

me & the boys




The boys and I have spent a lot of time together over this three-day weekend while Shane is back on the "study-whenever-I'm-not-at-work" bandwagon (a stage in life I was hoping we were past but, alas, we're not there just yet).

He's planning to take the California bar next month. No, we don't have a job offer there, we're just doing our best to open up the possibilities as we pray for the Lord to provide an answer. However, if you have any leads or suggestions, feel free to share. ;)

I especially love the final series of these photos because you can see Christian jumping on the couch, clearly over the thrill of using Photo Booth on my computer.

4 comments:

cameron said...

your hair is BEAUTIFUL

Webster Family said...

super cool that the images move! simple happiness! i love it

amy langley said...

Man we miss the Larsen's. Give everyone big hugs for us.

Darla said...

Oh my gosh, what a cool thing this photo booth feature. You look gorgeous, your hair is long, and we need to see you! Geof. and I are coming up for a much needed weekend away (just one night) next weekend. We're going to the temple and we'll probably crash at Kendall and Sandra's (unless you want us..lol). Can we see you??!