Since I originally posted this Pierce had his two-month doctor's appointment. He weighed in at 12 lbs. (55th percentile) even and 23 3/4 inches long (75th percentile). Christian was heavier and not quite as long at this point. Still, they seem to be on similar growth tracks.
Today this little guy hit the two-month mark and I found a few minutes to snap some pictures. Ever since he passed six weeks he's been more and more smiley and responsive -- we love it! He still sleeps quite a bit but not between every feeding like he used to. He generally gives me a 4-5 hour stretch at night, right now it usually falls between 9 or 10pm to 2 or 3am. Then he'll feed again around 5:30 and go back down till 7 or 8. Not bad. Although I can't really remember how well Christian was doing at this point.
1 comment:
He looks like Shane!
Post a Comment