Earlier this week we had a quick visit from cousin Darla, her husband Geoff and their three little ones -- Cole (4), Dayne (2) and June (7 mos.). They came up from Richmond for three days to see the sights and go to the temple. We enjoyed catching up with them -- their visit sure made for a fun change of pace during the work work.
And their kids just keep getting cuter. Check out these pictures. I told Darla that we call the next one. ;)







Thursday, February 7, 2008
Cute Cousins in Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH my gosh! I love those pics of my girls. ANd the one of June touching my face?! How do I order? So cute Ivy. Thank you for posting!
woops...don't know why I missed the pic of Cole. He's cute too but what's up with those dark circles under his eyes? Too much sugar I say.
I'll send you the pics, Darla. I have some older ones from last spring I've been meaning to send you too.
Post a Comment