Well, I guess these shots were taken pre-firework show but we were up in Idaho Falls, camped on a blanket along the Snake River, and just waiting for the sun to set. We forgot the real camera in the car but still attempted to preserve the moment with Shane's cell phone camera. The Melaleuca-sponsored fireworks show (billed as the largest fireworks show West of the Mississippi) was quite impressive -- over 40 minutes of non-stop wonders all coordinated to patriotic music.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Watching Fourth of July Fireworks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ivy -- I love the pictures! Miss ya -- and I just remembered that Jonathan and I went on our 1st anniversary trip to Yellowstone/Jackson Hole! What a special place!
You guys are too cute! We watched our 4th of July fireworks on a blanket near the Snake River too.
Post a Comment