gwyneth paltrow tells me this arm exercise program from tracy anderson, celebrity fitness trainer, will cure me of "batwings" (aka, relief society arms). supposedly this is what she did every day to get ready for filming "iron man." looks a little goofy to me but my arms could sure use some help before i expose them to the world this summer. dare i believe her?
the fact that she doesn't use any obvious resistance makes me a bit skeptical but i know from my own experience with pilates that it's possible to create resistance for yourself using your own strength...hmmm.
{note: i've NEVER liked my arms. they are probably the feature i least like -- no, ABHOR -- about myself}
8 comments:
could you find a workout for this stretchy tummy after having 2 kids ... i think it's only going to get worse before it can ever get better! ps - I think you have pretty arms!
Even if it did work I'm not sure I could get the coordination down! :) I used to love my arms and am willing to try anything to get them back though--and this looks like something a pregnant lady could do? Hahaha. Maybe I'll try it?!
Batwings! A new name for it :O)
love the video ivy...just bought the jillian michael's TROUBLE ZONES video for this very reason.
about baine's shirt. i bought the t-shirt at wal-mart ($3.50), the iron-on felted letters also at wal-mart and then i cut the '1' out of fabric, ironed it on with fusible interfacing and zig-zag stitched around the edge. super easy.
wouldn't that be funny if emerson REALLY left the comment above! ha, so sorry.
I am skeptical of anything Gwyneth says...only because she has like 0% body fat...which means her arms would appear toned no matter what. The routine does look kind of silly/fun. I bet Liam would try it with me...
Shush about your arms, Ivy! You are a hot mama. We Sellers have "buff" arms. (;
I totally want to do this workout, though. With this lam-o knee injury, I've only worked out 4 times now (in 4 weeks!!) in the pool! I'm dying to do a good workout.
Oh, please. You are one hot mama, you silly thing. I'm with Rachel, I need something to get this tummy back into decent shape. Not great or awesome just decent.
Post a Comment