Sunday, March 21, 2010

flinging update

Yes, today is the March 21st. No, we are not done with our "spring flinging." We've got a good start (in fact, I need to update our blog list), but with all the family in town the past two weeks we've had plenty of reasons to play and not so many to dig through our closets. We've been too busy swimming, sliding, sunning, shopping, eating, gabbing, laughing, sewing -- you name it. {Stay tuned for pictures of Christian's first dip in a pool. For now I'll just say that he LOVED it.}

So, i've decided to give myself one more week to make it happen. We'll likely have dumped more than 100 items by then. It just feels so good to clear things out...you know what I'm talking about. {Side note: I can't believe how much clutter we've accumulated with less than five years of living in the area!}

2 comments:

Webster Family said...

I so wish you lived closer so you could fling your old clothes to me! :) Not that I would fit them right now. I didn't count all the things that have been in our garbage over the last 100 days--I'm sure it is up there though. And it'll just keep going until we are out of here!

Darla said...

Yes, can I get some of the leftovers? (;