Monday, June 28, 2010

christian vs. yogurt

Christian insisted on feeding himself yogurt this morning. It's not often that he lets us feed him these days. By the time he was done I had to laugh at what a mess he had made -- and he had just been showered too. At least I had the sense not to get him dressed for the day till after breakfast.


I think the yogurt definitely won...

4 comments:

Janey said...

so cute!! Ivy, where did you get his bib?? I've been trying to find something like that FOREVER!!!

ivyjeanne said...

Ha -- the bib is from Ikea. It came in a little plastic package along with a bowl and spoon and sippy cup for like $4. Totally worth it.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

so fun ... maybe that's micah's problem - he WANTS to feed himself - except most of his food is still baby food since he refuses to eat most PEOPLE food! Love that he says "done" too - just like Micah - we need to get these two together soon! I need to call ya soon ... and get the scoop on DC - and work out plans for hanging out!

Janey said...

thanks Ivy! So cute, i'll have to make an IKEA run soon!