We didn't send out Christmas cards this year.
I thought we'd do them after we returned from Mexico but between Shane's law finals and both of our very busy work schedules, the first three weeks of December flew by before we got a chance to think about them.
And by then it was a little too late.
Shane accused me of being a grinch. And then I reminded them that he could have worked on them too.
He didn't have a response to that.
I then thought about trying for New Year's wishes but once we boarded the plane to Idaho that dream sailed too.
Still, I really hope to mail one out next year. Only because I really enjoyed all those we received from friends and family and I don't want to get dropped off your mailing lists!
Thanks for keeping us in the loop and sending pictures of your beautiful, smiling faces. With all that was going on, it really made a difference to get some Christmas cheer through the mail. You truly made our days (and weeks!).
Love you guys. XO
Thursday, January 6, 2011
sending christmas cheer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We actually were trying to get your address to send you one. It's stamped and ready to go...but with no address. As we see on your blog you have been busy so when you get the chance send us your address and you will get one more card to top it all off.
Post a Comment