Thought I'd be a nice mom and hook Christian up with the mini-cupcake I got in Young Womens today. Too bad I didn't think to wait and give it to him after we got home from church. Crumbs everywhere. Though he didn't seem to mind too much.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
what was i thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha i did the same thing with a blue sucker...i didn't think max could get the wrapper off but he sure did...
Yeah, suckers are tricky-- need to pick light colored ones and wipe their chin occasionally.
You must be really good about not feeding him in the car, Ives. Our car was a perpetual crumbly mess-- with all the driving I did, Jackson had to eat a lot on the go!
Well Christian sure looks happy. It was all worth it to him!
Next Sunday I vote we have treats again-- this is adorable and he's just too happy to take that away from him!
"Mom is great she feeds me chocolate cake!"
Post a Comment