Monday, May 9, 2011

my first shabby apple dress

Got a birthday package in the mail last week from my sweet mother. Guess what was inside?

A dress from Shabby Apple. I've always wanted to order one but have never gotten up the guts (I hate having to return thing through the mail).

Don't those stripes just make you happy? And there's a bonus: pockets in the skirt!
I haven't got a picture yet of me in it but let's just imagine it'll look just as cute as it goes on the girl above, shall we?

Thanks, Mom!

(BONUS: A note came with the dress that reads, "By buying this dress, you're helping change the lives of women around the world. Shabby Apple is sharing a percentage of its profits with Unitus, an organization working to bring life-changing micro-loans to the world's working poor." Then it gives the name and details of a woman benefiting from the micro-loans.)

5 comments:

Webster Family said...

so cute--and you'll look WAY better than she does as you always do! :)

Megan Guerrero said...

whaaaat I'm so jealous!!!

M & J Bowerbank said...

I am in love with that dress! Happy birthday!

Erin said...

So cute, Ivy! I have been wanting a dress for a long time now, maybe this is the place to get one! Adorable. And I agree, I'm positive you look better in it than the model.

cameron said...

Now lets see you in the dress! I want a dress from their too... 15 more pounds and I will have one