This photo makes me really happy.
My brother, Chad, included it in his e-mail update this week. He's preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Mexico and I'm so proud of him for taking time away from school, work and dating to serve God and his fellowmen.
I love reading his letters because they help me remember of my time in Spain's Canary Islands as a LDS missionary myself, and of all the people I came to love during my time there.
His two year's of volunteer service are nearly up -- he'll be home on August 2. Can't wait to give him a big hug and reintroduce him to his nephew, Christian, who I hope will follow in his footsteps one day. (I also can't wait to chat with him in Spanish -- even though I know it will be a humbling experience since I don't exactly pull it out very often these days.)
Thursday, June 9, 2011
mi hermano, el misionero
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment