Monday, June 6, 2011

a perfect summer day

We spent Saturday at the pool with friends. It was heavenly.

Weather was perfect. Mid-80s with a breeze. And no sign of the icky humidity that usually plagues D.C. summers.

The kiddos were happy as clams -- splashing, laughing, snacking -- and so were the adults.

It was just the kind of day this four-months-pregnant mother of an extremely energetic two-year-old boy needed.

{Perfect day photo credits go to soon-to-be mother of two darling boys, Miranda.}

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Ivy, I was looking at your pictures thinking I had already seen them. I had! Miranda is Kyle's cousin. It's such a small world. I guess I didn't recognize Christian on her blog.

Webster Family said...

really cool pictures! i'm jealous about the weather! we'd love some of that over here in CA!

Peruch Family said...

Congratulations on the new baby! We have been missing from blog world for a while we when we looked we got so excited for your family! Christian is getting so big, he is such a cute little guy. We hope that you are all doing well.

Darla said...

That's so cool, Ivy (that the pics look like they were taken in 1980). Is that an iPhone app?

Darla said...

p.s. take some pics of you prego...PLEASE!!