Monday, August 29, 2011

28 weeks

Yep, another distorted belly photo. I can still see my feet over my belly, but it takes some effort. (And no, our carpet isn't turning green, but the lighting sure makes it look like it.)

Observations:
- baby will now push on me from two sides at once -- like he's doing a full-body stretch -- makes he realize he's getting pretty long
- getting achy in my legs and hips during the night, tempted to find a chiropractor
- still running, surprised myself in California by running 5 1/2 miles one morning by myself with no music -- I think it was just nice to have a new trail and no humidity ;)
- throwing up every once in a while -- totally my fault because I'll get caught up and forget to eat before my stomach freaks out
- no idea what my current weight is -- I figure I'll let the doc break the bad news at my appointment today rather than get on a scale here at home (ignorance is bliss...right?)
- no swelling or other issues, as far as I can tell -- hoping that means it will be a non-issue like last time around
- can't believe my due date is less than three months away, it's finally feeling real and I'm already feeling urges to "nest"

3 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

I think the angle of the picture makes your belly look bigger than it really is. In the previous photo of you and your brother you are TINY!!! I'm sure you've gained hardly any weight.

Darla said...

Less than 3 months?! Oh my goodness, Ivy. That flew (for me, at least..lol!)!!

Brooke said...

wow, it seems like he will be here so soon! Enjoy nesting!