Thursday, September 1, 2011

christian-isms

Christian's quite the gabber these days. I'm guessing he gets it from my side of the family. (Although Shane can sure gab as well if you get him on the right subject.)


And since he's still hit and miss with his prepositions and tenses, Christian's been coming up with all sorts of funny statements.

For example:

He'll say : "I wanna kick you" (while holding a soccer ball). Translation: "I want to kick the ball TO you."

He'll say: "I eat you." Translation: "I want to eat WITH you."

He'll say: "I hold you." Translation: "I want you to hold ME."

He'll say: "I want to sit you." Translation: "I want to sit WITH you."

He grabs my hand: "Dance me." Translation: "Dance WITH me."

1 comment:

Joneses family said...

Love it! I missed that for a long time and am looking forward to those phrases being said again in my house! Another fav of mine, "Can I have a bathtub?" I have asked Adeline, "Would you like a bathtub?" on accident? Christian is so cute I want to reach through the screen and squeeze him!