I finally finished this wreath and hung it on our door last week. I'm not the craftiest of people so I kept second guessing things but then I finally gave up and hurriedly glued the last few flowers into place.
![]() |
| {lighting is pretty bad in our hallway -- sorry} This is my first, completed Pinterest-inspired project (patterned after this wreath) and it makes me excited to try out a few more that have caught my eye as the holiday season approaches. |


2 comments:
Ivy it looks great! I love it.
How cute! You did a great job.
In reply to your question, I have the Kitchenaid Professional 600. I think the attachments fit all Kitchenaids though. The artisan is the size most people have, but I guess Brendan got a really good deal on mine for Christmas one year. It has a 6 qt bowl instead of 5 and it has a little more power. I love it and use it all the time. I can't wait to get more attachments for it, but some are expensive.
I love looking at your pinterest boards. I wish we lived closer or at least saw each other every once in a while. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? Maybe you guys will move to the west soon. :)
Post a Comment